Subtitle II. Supplier Diversity
This subtitle is included in your selections.
Chapter 6.30 MINORITY BUSINESS ENTERPRISE (MBE) PROGRAM
This chapter is included in your selections.
- Article I. General Provisions
- Article II. Race- and Gender-Neutral Remedies
- 6.30.050 Introduction.
- 6.30.060 Expanded unbundling.
- 6.30.070 Mentor-protege program.
- 6.30.080 Access to capital, bonding and insurance requirements.
- 6.30.090 Aggressive outreach.
- 6.30.100 Small contracts rotation.
- 6.30.110 Supplier diversity distributor (value-added) program.
- 6.30.120 Expedited payment.
- 6.30.130 Post-award contract compliance monitoring.
- 6.30.140 Bid debriefings.
- 6.30.150 Monitoring, tracking, and reporting of program and contracting activities.
- 6.30.160 Prohibition of discrimination.
- Article III. Race- and Gender-Conscious Remedies
- Article IV. Program Administration
- 6.30.240 Firms eligible to benefit from race- or gender-conscious remedies.
- 6.30.245 MBE certification.
- 6.30.250 Graduation.
- 6.30.260 Requests for waiver or modification to subcontracting plan(s).
- 6.30.270 Enforcement.
- 6.30.280 Periodic update of factual predicate.
- 6.30.290 Severability.
- 6.30.300 Regulatory status.
- 6.30.310 Applicability.