(a) Regardless of the method of disposition, the General Services Office will update the status of scrap metal or surplus goods on the applicable property record in the related Asset Management or Inventory systems within 30 days of the disposition.
(b) The General Services Office shall provide to the Chief Financial Officer or designee a quarterly and annual surplus property transaction report. These reports will be submitted within 15 days of the end of each quarter or fiscal year.
(c) The surplus transaction report shall include the following information for every disposition of tagged and untagged scrap metal or surplus goods, regardless of disposal method:
(1) A description of the item;
(2) Asset number of the item, or part number, if materials inventory;
(3) Original cost of the item, or weighted average cost at the date of disposition, if materials inventory;
(4) Original purchase date of the item;
(5) Original purchase order number for the item;
(6) Method of disposal;
(7) Date of disposal;
(8) Proceeds of sale, as appropriate;
(9) Miscellaneous fees of the sale, as appropriate;
(10) Sales tax collected on the sale, as appropriate;
(11) Additional information as agreed to by the General Services Office, the Chief Financial Officer and the Procurement Director. (Amended during 2019 codification; REG-PRM-LO-2014-001 § VII)