(1) The proceedings, meetings, and activities of the Board and its employees relating to the complaint are confidential; and
(2) Information relating to the complaint, including the identity of the complainant and respondent, may not be disclosed by the:
(i) Board or the Ethics Office;
(ii) General Counsel’s Office;
(iii) Complainant; or
(1) The matter is referred for criminal prosecution under WSSC 1.70.120; or
(2) The Board finds a violation of these regulations.
(1) The Board may release information relating to a complaint to WSSC’s Inspector General.
(2) The Board may release any information at any time if the respondent agrees in writing to the release.
(3) On request of the respondent, the Board at any time shall disclose the identity of the complainant to the respondent. (Res. 2019-2211; Res. 2003-1669 § 1(2-7))