(1) The proceedings, meetings, and activities of the Board and its employees relating to the complaint are confidential; and
(2) Information relating to the complaint, including the identity of the complainant and respondent, may not be disclosed by the:
(i) Board or the Ethics Office;
(ii) General Counsel’s Office;
(iii) Complainant; or
(1) The matter is referred for criminal prosecution under WSSC 1.70.120; or
(2) The Board finds a violation of these regulations.
(1) The Board may release information relating to a complaint to WSSC’s Inspector General.
(2) The Board may release any information at any time if the respondent agrees in writing to the release.